Church Service: August 23rd 2020

Introduction:

This is a mini church service brought to you by Mei Makes. It is designed to be a quick alternative to church, so it is only about a few minutes long. During this church service, she will sing one song, tell you a bible story and then end with one more song. Watch for this week's bible story teller and singing leaders. Comment who the bible story teller and singing leaders for the week are. You can watch on YouTube here or see the video down below.

We really hope that you enjoyed the church service!!! Did you find out who the bible story teller and singing leaders were? Let us know if you liked the bible story teller and singing leaders. Who else would you like to hear from?

Comments

  1. I really enjoy your Sunday service! Is An An attending?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't know but I invited her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everyone!!! I made a mistake and the bible story part has been left out. I am working to fix it and will let you know when it has been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The technical difficulties have been fixed, so you should be able to enjoy the service without any problems now. Hope that you like the service. Let me know if there are any more problems. (You can comment or use the contact form on the left margin.)

      Delete
  4. Great job on Spikey's voice! Where in the South is he from?

    I enjoyed the original song used to close out the worship service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came from Arizona when she was on vacation.
      -Spikey

      Thanks! I have been practicing for days because I love to sing.
      -Trix

      Delete
    2. Wow, sounds like that Arizona trip must have been very important to Mei Makes because she found you there! Did you take Mei to visit Hole in the Rock at Papago Park? https://www.theoutbound.com/arizona/hiking/hike-to-the-hole-in-the-rock-at-papago-park

      I heard Austin refers to it as "Mars" because of all the Red Rock. Did you have fun rock climbing there? Mei Makes is a very good rock climber!

      Delete
  5. Yes, but I was so small and short. That made it very hard to climb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Cheese-its

Origami Crane- Easy to Follow Tutorial

Online Poetry Reading