The Silent Girl (Chapter 11)


This is created by An Makes and Mei Makes.
The picture that you see at the beginning of every chapter of Silent Girl. It was created by the makes editor.

*Disclaimer*: This is a work of fiction. Some events may be based on real life, but some events are made up. 

    The next morning all the kids were unusually quiet. We all knew that our great uncle had been telling the truth. We also remembered the sticky thing dropping on my head. We had not decided whether to tell the grownups or not, about our investigation. That's why we were all so quiet. 

"Are you okay?" Ye Ye said.

    We all just nodded our heads and Ava asked Ye Ye if we could all be excused. Ye Ye agreed and we all headed out to Clara's and my room to decide whether we should tell them or not. We got there. And then Hayden asked what was going on because he was confused.

    "What's going on? We are deciding whether we should tell the adults what we saw and heard or not." Ava said.

    "Oh. I think we should tell the parents and other adults." Hayden said.

    "I second that notion. We shouldn't keep secrets from the grown ups. Besides we might get the wet and sticky stuff on us again." I wrote.

    " Yeah, I agree with Hayden and Isabella." Ava said. "What about Malachi, Austin, and Clara, what do they say?" 

"We don't care, as long as you don't say anything about us," Clara, Malachi, and Austin said.

 "Okay, then we will just tell them, but we won't say anything about you," Ava told them. 

    We ended up deciding that Hayden would tell the adults. While we waited for Hayden to come back, we opened the closet again to make sure that it was actually a broken air conditioning. I drew a slimy and sticky thing with my head under it to say that we should remember when the sticky stuff fell on my head. When we looked inside, we felt the air moving really quickly even though the air conditioning wasn't moving at all. Just then, Hayden came back with a face that meant that all of the adults hadn't believed him.

   "What did you say that made them not believe you?" Ava asked.

    " What do you mean? I just went to the bathroom. What's wrong with that?" Hayden said.

    We all shared an annoyed look.

    "We told you to tell the parents. Why didn't you do it?" Ava said.

    Hayden gave an innocent look and we all groaned. 

    "Maybe we should send someone else out instead." Ava said thinking aloud.

    " Yay. You should do it because you are the most into it, baby bockbocker.", the super annoying boys said.

    Ava rolled her eyes and said" I'm not a baby bockbocker, but I will do it."

    Ava left and we all wondered how different the results would be to when Hayden left.

To be continued... 

Watch our blog for more of Mei Fiction!!!


Comments

  1. I have a question for Mei: What baby bockbocker mean?
    An, Nai Nai is looking forward to reading your articles too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's some weird thing that Malachi made up.

      Delete
    2. This particular chapter was created by An Makes in addition to me.

      Delete
    3. Chapter 11 was created by An Make? I could not tell.

      Delete
    4. It says An Makes on the top and bottom. An Makes just started it, so that we could both edit it.

      Delete
    5. I see. I did not pay attention to the top, just assumed it was written by Mei since I was notified by Mei Made. It seemed An Made continued the "silent girl" seamlessly :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, I know! I bet it was a big dollop of sweet sticky sugary stuff from Malachi's cotton candy machine that fell on Isabella's head! That stuff has been known to leak around the house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Cheese-its

Origami Crane- Easy to Follow Tutorial

The Silent Girl (Chapter 24)